Creating a new admin account
For me to do any work on your site, I'll need an admin account to log in to. Below are the instructions on how to create that account for me.
- In your WordPress Dashboard, go to: Users > Add New.
- Enter a username (use something unique like codedcreative)
- Enter an email address (use firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Make note of the password generated by WordPress, and send it to me. I can reset the password if necessary.
- Ensure that the Role is set to Administrator.
- Select Add New User.